- So you are ready to advance in Rank, now what?
- First you need to complete your ScoutMaster conference.
- Request a ScoutMaster Conference
- In your email tell the scoutmaster what rank you are ready to achieve and list when you are available. Remember, he may not be available certain nights so plan ahead.
- Next you will need a board of review
- Request a Board of Review
- A board of review requires 3 Committee Members. Please use the same process as for a ScoutMaster review. Also, since each of these take about 30 minutes, it is not always possible to do both a Scoutmaster Conference and Board of Review on the same night.
There are more than 150 awards you can earn as a Boy Scout. Whether it’s a rank advancement, merit badge or one of the many other individual awards, there’s plenty for you to set your sights on.
MeritBadge.org is a wiki containing information about merit badge requirements and worksheets.