Christmas Tree Recycling
2019 Christmas Tree Recycling
Signups are now closed so that we can plan all the pickups. A reminder email went out around noon on Friday 1/4 for those signed up before that. We are sorry be we can not accept any more requests.
Pick up January 5th 2019
Important info about this year's Christmas Tree Recycling
- Cost is $10 per tree. Cash or checks made out to "BSA Troop 233" are accepted.
- Sorry, but we can not pick up wreaths since they can not be put into the chipper due to the wire frame.
- Sign up ends at promptly at 6:00pm on Thursday Jan. 3rd 2019 to allow time for route planning.
- Pickup will be between 8:00am and 3:00pm on Sat. Jan. 5th 2019.
- We can not assign a specific pick up time due to routing and last minute changes.
- Addresses in Cedar Park will be mostly in the morning, with Leander and more northern ones in the mostly after noon
- All trees must be stripped of all decorations and tinsel and must be ready for pickup by 7:30am.
- Many customer choose to leave the tree and envelope with payment outside the night before so we do not have to disturb you.
- Due to the volume of pickups, we unfortunately have to limit pickups to locations meeting the following criteria:
- Inside of Cedar Park and Leander City limits
- Within 10 miles of the Cedar Park Recreation Center (You can check if you are within the 10 mile limit here.) and no further south than FM620/SH45.
We apologize to any customers we serviced in the past that are outside of these limits, but we only have so many resources.
Please fill out a pickup form here.
You should receive a confirmation email when you sign up, and a reminder email on the Friday before pickup.
Thank you for supporting Troop 233!
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com